Knight Johnson, LLC represents clients in matters involving:
- Federal financial regulatory law
- Insurance claims and coverage
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations
- Contractual disputes between broker and investor
- Financial fraud and embezzlement
Our Banking Litigation practice encompasses the representation of our financial institution clients in federal and state courts from the inception of a matter through appeal. We represent borrowers, debtors in litigation matters involving breach of contract; business torts; collections; consumer financial services; director and officer liability; commercial foreclosures; lender liability claims; branch acquisitions and sales; mergers; ERISA-related matters; and general bank regulatory issues.